TERMS AND CONDITIONS - VANTAGE FREEMIUM
Deposit Period: 1 March 2019 to 28 February 2022
- 1.1.Vantage International Group Limited operating under the trading name VANTAGE, is authorized and regulated by the VFSC under Section 4 of the Financial Dealers Licensing Act (CAP 70) (Reg.No.700271)
- 2. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” Terms and Conditions is an integral part of the “Vantage International Group Limited Terms and Conditions” and provisions set herein are considered as an annex of all “Vantage International Group Limited Terms and Conditions”.
B. Conditions of Eligibility
- 1. Subject to, and without prejudice to, all other Terms and Conditions,
the offer is available to VANTAGE’s Clients who have satisfied the
Eligibility Criteria for the offer (“Eligible Clients”) as set out in the
sections following hereinafter.
- 2. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” may be offered by VANTAGE from time
to time to clients who open real trading accounts (meaning not demo)
with VANTAGE, in cases where such clients are referred to
VANTAGE via specific websites and/or social network sites in the
context of certain specific promotions, and/or surveys that VANTAGE
may be running from time to time on such specific websites and/or
social network sites.
- 3. VANTAGE, at its absolute discretion, offers the “VANTAGE
FREEMIUM” to any Client(s) and/or any countries/regions, as it
deems appropriate and for as long as VANTAGE deems to provide it.
- 4. Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws
applicable in their country of residence may participate in the
“VANTAGE FREEMIUM”. Without limiting the foregoing, participation
in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is not allowed for persons under the
age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence
("minors"). If you are a minor, you may not participate in the
- 5. Participation of “Intermediaries/Related Parties” in the “VANTAGE
FREEMIUM” is prohibited. If the registration and/or trading data of a
participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” corresponds with the
registration and/or trading information, including but not limited to IP
address, of another participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM”,
VANTAGE reserves the right to regard this matching as a reason for
immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term
“Intermediary (ies)/Related Party (ies)”, when used in these Terms
& Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to
include any person or entity bearing a relationship with any
participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” , including, without
- a) family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, ancestors,lineal descendants and collateral descendants;
- b) person or entity, whom any participant in the “VANTAGE
FREEMIUM”, directly or indirectly through one or more
intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through
one or more intermediaries, is controlled by, or is under
common control with any participant in the “VANTAGE
FREEMIUM”; for purposes of this definition, the term “control”
(including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by“
and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any
participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM”, shall mean the
possession, directly or indirectly through one or more
intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of
management policies of such person or entity, whether through
ownership of voting securities or otherwise.
- 6. Similarly, persons associated in any manner whatsoever with
VANTAGE and/or with the specific websites and/or social network
sites on which VANTAGE may be running from time to time certain
specific promotions, contests and/or surveys, in the context of which
access to the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is offered, are not allowed to
participate in the offer.
C. Specific “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” Terms
- 1. Eligible Clients, who meet the criteria set forth herein are able to
benefit from zero swaps (long or short) charges when trading the
following products which are; Forex pairs (available on the VANTAGE
trading platform), Gold and Silver, for the first 7 days of trading.
Standard swap charges will resume from the 8 th day onwards.
For example, each FX, Gold and Silver transaction or position placed
on the VANTAGE trading platform during this campaign will have a
7-day period where swaps are waived. If clients continue to hold
those positions longer than 7 days, normal swaps apply from the
Eighth day onwards subject to the above clause, will have a 7 day
period where swaps charges or credits will waived.
- 2. Client will be charged Swap as normal. However, VANTAGE will
calculate accumulative amount of swap charges of the month and
return this total amount to client’s account by the 5th of the
following month. However, If you are holding the position that can
gain swap charges, we will deduct these swap charges from your
account within 5
th of the following month as well.
- 3. This promotion is valid from 1st March 2019 - 28th of February 2022.
Swap charge will be calculated at the end of the month and return to
client account on 5
th of next month.
- 4. If your trading Account is closed or suspended, VANTAGE may cancel the reversal of swap charges.
- 5. VANTAGE will not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages
which may be suffered as a result of VANTAGE re-setting or adjusting
your Account as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions,
including but not limited to losses attributable to automatically Closed
Out Open Positions.
D. General Terms
- 1. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is available for Standard and ECN trading accounts.
- 2. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” PAMM is unavailable for this promotion
- 3. “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is available for MT4 Only
- 4. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” applies to all clients who open real (meaning not demo) Account with VANTAGE.
- 5. VANTAGE reserves the right, at its sole discretion:
- i. to decline registration of any participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM”; and
- ii. disqualify any participant in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM”
who tampers or breaches these terms and/or any of the
“VANTAGE Business Terms and Policies” set forth on
- 6. VANTAGE reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to
discontinue the offering of this “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” to any of its
clients, without having to explain the reasons. Such clients will be
informed via email.
- 7. VANTAGE reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the
“VANTAGE FREEMIUM” or any aspect of it at any time without
having to compensate anyone for that. Prior notice of such changes
will be given to clients. Please note that taking part in the “VANTAGE
FREEMIUM” constitutes acceptance and agreement to abide by any
such alterations, amendments and/or changes.
- 8. Any indication or suspicion, in the VANTAGE’s sole discretion, of any
form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse
(including but not limited to participant's trading activity patterns that
indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from this
promotion. In these circumstances, VANTAGE reserves the right, at
its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or
permanently) all such Eligible Client’s real trading Account(s) with
VANTAGE, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant.
In these circumstances, VANTAGE shall not be liable for any
consequences of the credit bonus cancelation, including, but not
limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- 9. Taking part in the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” constitutes acceptance of
these Terms & Conditions and of the Vantage International Group
Limited Terms and Conditions set forth on the VANTAGE’s website.
- 10. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is available for a limited period of
time only, as indicated in the rules of engagement of the specific
promotion, and/or survey of which the “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” is
mentioned to be a part.
- 11. The “VANTAGE FREEMIUM” terms shall be governed by and
construed in accordance to the laws applicable in the State of New
South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia (Australian law).
Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms will be resolved
by the VANTAGE in the manner it deems to be the fairest to all
concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants.
No correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other
than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where
there is an inconsistency.
E. Risk Warning
Trading derivatives and forex carries a high level of risk to your
capital and should only be traded with money you can afford to lose.
Ensure you read the documents on our Legal Documents Page (https://www.vantagefx.com/company-profile/legal-documentation/) (including FSG, PDSs and Terms & Conditions), and seek independent advice, to fully understand the risks, before deciding to
trade. This promotion has been prepared without taking account of
your objectives, financial situation or needs.